Want to Boot Doopro P5 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Doopro P5 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Doopro P5 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Doopro P5 Pro to Recovery.
Also: Doopro P2 Pro Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Doopro P5 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Doopro P5 Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot Doopro P5 Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Doopro Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Doopro P5 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Doopro P5 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Doopro P5 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Doopro P5 Pro
LEAVE A REPLY