Want to Boot E Tel Q30 into Recovery Mode or Download Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot E Tel Q30 to Download Mode or Recovery Mode.
E Tel Q30 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
E Tel Q30 Download Mode allows its user to flash Stock Firmware or Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device using Odin Flash Tool. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot E Tel Q30 into Recovery Mode and Download Mode.
Also: E Tel O9 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot E Tel Q30 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot E Tel Q30 into Recovery Mode.
Boot E Tel Q30 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot E Tel Q30 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed E Tel Q30 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot E Tel Q30 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset E Tel Q30
LEAVE A REPLY