Want to Boot Elephone S9 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Elephone S9 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Elephone S9 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Elephone S9 Pro to Recovery.
Boot Elephone S9 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Elephone S9 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Elephone S9 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Elephone S9 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Elephone S9 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Elephone S9 Pro into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.