Want to Boot Elephone U2 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Elephone U2 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Elephone U2 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Elephone U2 Pro to Recovery.
Also: Elephone A6 Max Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Elephone U2 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Elephone U2 Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot Elephone U2 Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Elephone logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Elephone U2 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Elephone U2 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Elephone U2 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Elephone U2 Pro into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Elephone U2 Pro
LEAVE A REPLY