Want to Boot Elephone U5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Elephone U5 to Recovery Mode.
Elephone U5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Elephone U5 to Recovery.
Also: Lephone T698 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Elephone U5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Elephone U5 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Elephone U5 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Elephone U5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Elephone U5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Elephone U5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Elephone U5 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Elephone U5
LEAVE A REPLY