Want to Boot Elephone Vowney Lite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Elephone Vowney Lite to Recovery Mode.
Elephone Vowney Lite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Elephone Vowney Lite to Recovery.
Boot Elephone Vowney Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Elephone Vowney Lite into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Elephone logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Elephone Vowney Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Elephone Vowney Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Elephone Vowney Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Elephone Vowney Lite into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.