Want to Boot Evercoss A12B into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss A12B to Recovery Mode.
Evercoss A12B Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evercoss A12B to Recovery.
Boot Evercoss A12B into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss A12B into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss A12B into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss A12B USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss A12B into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery