Want to Boot Evercoss A54B into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss A54B to Recovery Mode.
Evercoss A54B Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evercoss A54B to Recovery.
Also: Evercoss Winner T Compo A74E Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Evercoss A54B into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss A54B into Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss A54B Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Evercoss Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss A54B into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss A54B USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss A54B into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Evercoss A54B into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Evercoss A54B
LEAVE A REPLY