Want to Boot Evercoss A74C into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss A74C to Recovery Mode.
Evercoss A74C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evercoss A74C to Recovery.
Boot Evercoss A74C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss A74C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Evercoss Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now start pressing Volume Up button once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss A74C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss A74C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss A74C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery