Want to Boot Evercoss B75A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss B75A to Recovery Mode.
Evercoss B75A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evercoss B75A to Recovery.
Also: Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Evercoss B75A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss B75A into Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss B75A Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Evercoss Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss B75A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss B75A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss B75A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Evercoss B75A
LEAVE A REPLY