Want to Boot Evercoss M50 Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss M50 Max to Recovery Mode.
Evercoss M50 Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evercoss M50 Max to Recovery.
Boot Evercoss M50 Max into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss M50 Max into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Evercoss logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss M50 Max into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss M50 Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss M50 Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery