Want to Boot Evercoss One X into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss One X to Recovery Mode.
Evercoss One X Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evercoss One X to Recovery.
Also: Evercoss A5P Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Evercoss One X into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss One X into Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss One X Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Evercoss Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss One X into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss One X USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss One X into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Evercoss One X
LEAVE A REPLY