Want to Boot Evercoss U70C into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss U70C to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Evercoss U70C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Evercoss U70C Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Evercoss U70C into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Evercoss U70C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss U70C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss U70C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss U70C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss U70C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery