Want to Boot Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W to Recovery Mode.
Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W to Recovery.
Also: Evercoss M53 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W into Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Evercoss logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Evercoss Winner Y1 A75W
LEAVE A REPLY