Want to Boot Evertek V1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Evertek V1 to Recovery Mode.
Evertek V1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Evertek V1 to Recovery.
Boot Evertek V1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Evertek V1 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power Button + Volume Up Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Evertek V1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Evertek V1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Evertek V1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery