Want to Boot Explay Atom into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Explay Atom to Recovery Mode.
Explay Atom Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Explay Atom to Recovery.
Also: Explay sQuad 9.72 3G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Explay Atom into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Explay Atom into Recovery Mode.
Boot Explay Atom Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Explay Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Explay Atom into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Explay Atom USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Explay Atom into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Explay Atom
LEAVE A REPLY