Want to Boot Explay Vega into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Explay Vega to Recovery Mode.
Explay Vega Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Explay Vega to Recovery.
Boot Explay Vega into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Explay Vega into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Explay logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot Explay Vega into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Explay Vega USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Explay Vega into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery