Want to Boot Fly Era Life 4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Fly Era Life 4 to Recovery Mode.
Fly Era Life 4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Fly Era Life 4 to Recovery.
Boot Fly Era Life 4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Fly Era Life 4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Fly Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Fly Era Life 4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Fly Era Life 4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Fly Era Life 4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery