Want to Boot Fly Nimbus 17 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Fly Nimbus 17 to Recovery Mode.
Fly Nimbus 17 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Fly Nimbus 17 to Recovery.
Boot Fly Nimbus 17 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Fly Nimbus 17 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Fly Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Fly Nimbus 17 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Fly Nimbus 17 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Fly Nimbus 17 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery