Want to Boot Fly Tornado One into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Fly Tornado One to Recovery Mode.
Fly Tornado One Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Fly Tornado One to Recovery.
Boot Fly Tornado One into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Fly Tornado One into Recovery Mode.
Boot Fly Tornado One Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Fly logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Fly Tornado One into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Fly Tornado One USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Fly Tornado One into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery