Want to Boot Foxxd Miro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Foxxd Miro to Recovery Mode.
Foxxd Miro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Foxxd Miro to Recovery.
Boot Foxxd Miro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Foxxd Miro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Bootloader Mode on the screen.
- Now, choose Recovery Mode using the Volume buttons and select it using the Power button.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Foxxd Miro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Foxxd Miro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Foxxd Miro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery