Want to Boot Fujitsu Arrows M357 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Fujitsu Arrows M357 to Recovery Mode.
Fujitsu Arrows M357 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Fujitsu Arrows M357 to Recovery.
Boot Fujitsu Arrows M357 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Fujitsu Arrows M357 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release Power key.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Fujitsu Arrows M357 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Fujitsu Arrows M357 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Fujitsu Arrows M357 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery