Want to Boot Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo to Recovery Mode.
Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo to Recovery.
Boot Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Docomo Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Fujitsu F-04J DoCoMo into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery