Want to Boot Fujitsu Stylistic M532 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Fujitsu Stylistic M532 to Recovery Mode.
Fujitsu Stylistic M532 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Fujitsu Stylistic M532 to Recovery.
Boot Fujitsu Stylistic M532 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Fujitsu Stylistic M532 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see the Android logo, Press Volume Up and then quickly click Power key 5 times to reach Recovery mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Fujitsu Stylistic M532 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Fujitsu Stylistic M532 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Fujitsu Stylistic M532 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery