Want to Boot G-Tide A3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot G-Tide A3 to Recovery Mode.
G-Tide A3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting G-Tide A3 to Recovery.
Also: G-Tide E57 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot G-Tide A3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot G-Tide A3 into Recovery Mode.
Boot G-Tide A3 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the G-Tide Logo on the screen. But keep holding the Volume Down button.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot G-Tide A3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed G-Tide A3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot G-Tide A3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset G-Tide A3
LEAVE A REPLY