Want to Boot G-Tide E72 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot G-Tide E72 to Recovery Mode.
G-Tide E72 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting G-Tide E72 to Recovery.
Boot G-Tide E72 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot G-Tide E72 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Then phone vibrates, release Power Key.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot G-Tide E72 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed G-Tide E72 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot G-Tide E72 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery