Want to Boot General Mobile GM 8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot General Mobile GM 8 to Recovery Mode.
General Mobile GM 8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting General Mobile GM 8 to Recovery.
Boot General Mobile GM 8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot General Mobile GM 8 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the General Mobile Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and click the Power button together at once.
Boot General Mobile GM 8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed General Mobile GM 8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot General Mobile GM 8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery