Want to Boot Gigabyte G1362 GSmart into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gigabyte G1362 GSmart to Recovery Mode.
Gigabyte G1362 GSmart Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Gigabyte G1362 GSmart to Recovery.
Also: Gigabyte S1185 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Gigabyte G1362 GSmart into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gigabyte G1362 GSmart into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gigabyte G1362 GSmart Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Gigabyte logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gigabyte G1362 GSmart into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gigabyte G1362 GSmart USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gigabyte G1362 GSmart into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Gigabyte G1362 GSmart
LEAVE A REPLY