Want to Boot Ginzzu RS9D into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ginzzu RS9D to Recovery Mode.
Ginzzu RS9D Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ginzzu RS9D to Recovery.
Boot Ginzzu RS9D into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ginzzu RS9D into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power till screen turns on.
- Release the Power key, But keep holding the Volume Up button till Android robot appears on the screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Ginzzu RS9D into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ginzzu RS9D USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ginzzu RS9D into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery