Want to Boot Gionee E3T Elife into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gionee E3T Elife to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Gionee E3T Elife Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Gionee E3T Elife Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Gionee E3T Elife into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Gionee Ctrl V5 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Gionee E3T Elife into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gionee E3T Elife into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gionee E3T Elife Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Gionee logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Gionee E3T Elife into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gionee E3T Elife USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gionee E3T Elife into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Gionee E3T Elife
LEAVE A REPLY