Want to Boot Gionee F100S into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gionee F100S to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Gionee F100S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Gionee F100S into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Gionee F100S into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Gionee F100S Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Gionee F100S into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Gionee F100S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gionee F100S into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Gionee F100S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gionee F100S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gionee F100S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Gionee F100S into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gionee F100S into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Gionee F100S Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader