Want to Boot Gionee F106 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gionee F106 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Gionee F106 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Gionee F106 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Gionee F106 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Gionee F106 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gionee F106 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Gionee logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Gionee F106 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gionee F106 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gionee F106 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery