Want to Boot Gionee M6 Marathon into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gionee M6 Marathon to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Gionee M6 Marathon Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Gionee M6 Marathon Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Gionee M6 Marathon into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Gionee M6 Marathon into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gionee M6 Marathon into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Gionee M6 Marathon into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gionee M6 Marathon USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gionee M6 Marathon into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery