Want to Boot Gionee Marathon M5 Mini into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gionee Marathon M5 Mini to Recovery Mode.
Gionee Marathon M5 Mini Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Gionee Marathon M5 Mini to Recovery.
Boot Gionee Marathon M5 Mini into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gionee Marathon M5 Mini into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Gionee Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Gionee Marathon M5 Mini into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gionee Marathon M5 Mini USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gionee Marathon M5 Mini into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery