Want to Boot Gionee Marathon M6 Plus into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gionee Marathon M6 Plus to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Gionee Marathon M6 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Gionee Marathon M6 Plus Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Gionee Marathon M6 Plus into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Gionee Marathon M6 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gionee Marathon M6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Gionee Marathon M6 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gionee Marathon M6 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gionee Marathon M6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery