Want to Boot Gmini MagicPad H702WS into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gmini MagicPad H702WS to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Gmini MagicPad H702WS Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Gmini MagicPad H702WS Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Gmini MagicPad H702WS into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Gmini MagicPad H702WS into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gmini MagicPad H702WS into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gmini MagicPad H702WS Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a 10 seconds.
- Only release the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gmini MagicPad H702WS into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gmini MagicPad H702WS USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gmini MagicPad H702WS into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Gmini MagicPad H702WS
LEAVE A REPLY