Want to Boot Goclever Tab A101 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Goclever Tab A101 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Goclever Tab A101 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Goclever Tab A101 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Goclever Tab A101 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Goclever Tab A101 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Goclever Tab A101 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Then press the Power Button to open a recovery Mode.
Boot Goclever Tab A101 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Goclever Tab A101 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Goclever Tab A101 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery