Want to Boot Goclever Tab M813G into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Goclever Tab M813G to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Goclever Tab M813G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Goclever Tab M813G Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Goclever Tab M813G into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Goclever Tab T75 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Goclever Tab M813G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Goclever Tab M813G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Goclever Tab M813G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Then press the Power Button to open a recovery Mode.
Boot Goclever Tab M813G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Goclever Tab M813G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Goclever Tab M813G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Goclever Tab M813G
LEAVE A REPLY