Want to Boot Gome S1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gome S1 to Recovery Mode.
Gome S1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Gome S1 to Recovery.
Boot Gome S1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gome S1 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Gome logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gome S1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gome S1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gome S1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery