Want to Boot Google Pixel 3 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Google Pixel 3 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Google Pixel 3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Google Pixel 3 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Google Pixel 3 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Google Pixel 3 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Google Pixel 3 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Google Pixel 3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Google Pixel 3 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, choose Recovery Mode using the Volume buttons and select it using the Power button.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Google Pixel 3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Google Pixel 3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Google Pixel 3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Google Pixel 3 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Google Pixel 3 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key for a short while and release keys.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Google Pixel 3 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader