Want to Boot Google Pixel C into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Google Pixel C to Recovery Mode.
Google Pixel C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Google Pixel C to Recovery.
Boot Google Pixel C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Google Pixel C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Google logo and wait for few seconds.
- You should see the Start icon with an arrow drawn around it.
- Then press the Volume Down Key twice to highlight Recovery Menu.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Google Pixel C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Google Pixel C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Google Pixel C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery