Want to Boot Goophone Note 9 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Goophone Note 9 to Recovery Mode.
Goophone Note 9 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Goophone Note 9 to Recovery.
Also: Goophone V92 Pro Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Goophone Note 9 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Goophone Note 9 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Goophone Note 9 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Goophone logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Goophone Note 9 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Goophone Note 9 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Goophone Note 9 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Goophone Note 9
LEAVE A REPLY