Want to Boot Gooweel M9 Mini+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Gooweel M9 Mini+ to Recovery Mode.
Gooweel M9 Mini+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Gooweel M9 Mini+ to Recovery.
Also: Gooweel S8 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Gooweel M9 Mini+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Gooweel M9 Mini+ into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gooweel M9 Mini+ Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Gooweel logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Gooweel M9 Mini+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Gooweel M9 Mini+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Gooweel M9 Mini+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Gooweel M9 Mini+
LEAVE A REPLY