Want to Boot Hannspree SN1AT71B into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hannspree SN1AT71B to Recovery Mode.
Hannspree SN1AT71B Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hannspree SN1AT71B to Recovery.
Boot Hannspree SN1AT71B into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hannspree SN1AT71B into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Hannspree SN1AT71B into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hannspree SN1AT71B USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hannspree SN1AT71B into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery