Want to Boot HCL Me Tablet Y1 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot HCL Me Tablet Y1 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
HCL Me Tablet Y1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
HCL Me Tablet Y1 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot HCL Me Tablet Y1 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot HCL Me Tablet Y1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot HCL Me Tablet Y1 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the HCL logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot HCL Me Tablet Y1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed HCL Me Tablet Y1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot HCL Me Tablet Y1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery