Want to Boot Highscreen Alpha Tab into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Highscreen Alpha Tab to Recovery Mode.
Highscreen Alpha Tab Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Highscreen Alpha Tab to Recovery.
Boot Highscreen Alpha Tab into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Highscreen Alpha Tab into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Power and Volume up or Volume down together for a few seconds.
- Now, choose Recovery Mode using the Volume Up button and select it using the Volume Down button.
- If Android Robot appears, press Power or Power + Volume up.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Highscreen Alpha Tab into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Highscreen Alpha Tab USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Highscreen Alpha Tab into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery