Want to Boot Hisense F22 MT6737 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hisense F22 MT6737 to Recovery Mode.
Hisense F22 MT6737 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hisense F22 MT6737 to Recovery.
Also: Hisense T5 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Hisense F22 MT6737 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hisense F22 MT6737 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hisense F22 MT6737 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Hisense Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Down Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hisense F22 MT6737 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hisense F22 MT6737 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hisense F22 MT6737 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Hisense F22 MT6737
LEAVE A REPLY