Want to Boot Hisense U50 4G into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hisense U50 4G to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Hisense U50 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Hisense U50 4G Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Hisense U50 4G into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Hisense U50 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hisense U50 4G into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Hisense logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hisense U50 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hisense U50 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hisense U50 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery