Want to Boot Hitech Amaze S1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hitech Amaze S1 to Recovery Mode.
Hitech Amaze S1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hitech Amaze S1 to Recovery.
Boot Hitech Amaze S1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hitech Amaze S1 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release the Power button but still press Volume down.
- If you will see the Android robot, press and hold the Power key and at the same time press Volume up key.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hitech Amaze S1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hitech Amaze S1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hitech Amaze S1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery