Want to Boot Hitech Amaze S406 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hitech Amaze S406 to Recovery Mode.
Hitech Amaze S406 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hitech Amaze S406 to Recovery.
Boot Hitech Amaze S406 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hitech Amaze S406 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Hitech Logo on the screen and but still press Volume down Key.
- After this, You ought to hold down the Power Key again and do the short press Volume up Key.
Boot Hitech Amaze S406 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hitech Amaze S406 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hitech Amaze S406 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery